Get a healthy, gorgeous smile at Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC
- Patient Information
- Patient Education
- Dental Anxiety
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea?
- Do I Need a Root Canal?
- Gum Disease
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Options For Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile?
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth?
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants?
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Contact Us
By the directive of the DOH to minimize potential transmission of the Covid-19 virus our office will be open for emergent care only until further notice.
If you are having a dental emergency and need assistance please call or text 206-817-1034. We will be checking emails so feel free to reach out that way also.
Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause you.
All routine care and scheduled appointments have been cancelled.
Dr Guy Roberts and Staff