Visit Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC for dental cosmetics. Dr. Guy F. Roberts provides comprehensive dental care for patients throughout the Seattle, WA area and we can help you to remain in excellent oral health while also improving your smile. We believe that our 98122 patients can have it both ways – teeth that are highly functional and look amazing. After all, your teeth are yours for a lifetime, making it important to care for them and enjoy the way they look. To schedule a consultation to discuss our many procedures, call 206-324-9877.
Why You Should Consider Dental Cosmetics
If you do not like the appearance of your smile, you do not have to live with it. While many people long for a beautiful, white and symmetrical smile, few realize just how easy it is to get one. Using dental cosmetics, we can transform ordinary, damaged or dull smiles into something truly beautiful.
The Differences Between Dental Cosmetics and General Dentistry Services
Most general dentists will focus on preventative care and restorations. We do as well. However, we also provide solutions that can improve the way that your teeth and gums look. At Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC, we believe that you do not have to choose between the two. You can have a full set of teeth that allows you to eat without any problems and speak clearly, while also looking highly attractive. This belief guides our decision making and influences which solutions we suggest when it comes to repairing teeth or providing preventative dental care.
Check out what others are saying about our dental cosmetic services on Yelp: Dental Cosmetics Seattle.
Dental Cosmetics: Restorative Solutions
If you have cracked, chipped, broken, or lost a tooth, we recommend that you visit our Seattle office for dental cosmetics. Our restorative solutions make it possible for you to keep your natural teeth in place while ensuring that their structure is restored and so is their appearance. This translates to restorations that are impossible to tell apart from your natural teeth. A perfect example of how we apply this strategy is in the material we use to place dental crowns. When you visit our 98122 dental office with a cracked tooth and need for a crown, we can provide you with one that is tooth-colored as opposed to a silver one. The level of support and durability will be there but the appearance of your tooth will be enhanced.
Dental Cosmetics for Teeth Replacement
At Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC, Dr. Guy F. Roberts offers several solutions for replacing missing teeth – all of them natural looking. Whether you have lost one or several teeth due to decay, age, infection or an accident, we can replace them using a dental bridge, or dental implants. We will ensure that no matter which solution you select, the fit will be exact and the appearance as natural as possible. However, if you want a tooth replacement solution that looks and behaves exactly like a natural tooth, you should consider dental implants. An implant is the only dental cosmetic solution that replaces both your lost root and tooth. Through the process of osseointegration, the jawbone will provide the same level of stability to your implant and replacement tooth that it did to your natural one. This will give you the ability to eat all off your favorite foods and maintain an active lifestyle. Our Washington patients enjoy the long-term benefits of this and all of our tooth replacement solutions.
Dental Cosmetics for Oral Health
Improving the appearance of your smile can actually improve your oral health when it involves restoring damaged teeth or straightening them. When a tooth is cracked or chipped, it provides an opportunity for an infection to set in, in addition to the potential for the damage to spread. When teeth are crooked, they are difficult to clean. Food can become stuck between them and become hard to remove while brushing and flossing. This creates additional opportunities for plaque to build up and tooth decay to set in. At Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC, we have found that dental cosmetics can be an effective solution for both restoring and straightening teeth and, as a result, improving oral health.
Dental Cosmetics Solutions
We use a variety of cosmetic solutions to improve the health, appearance and functionality of teeth. Which ones we suggest will be determined during a comprehensive examination and consultation. A few of the solutions we recommend on a regular basis are:
- Improving health.
- Teeth whitening to remove stains and bring back your youthful appearance.
- Dental bonding to restore minor damage.
- Dental veneers to cover the surface of the teeth and create a stunning smile while also correcting small cracks and chips.
- Tooth-colored dental crowns to restore and protect teeth that have been cracked, chipped, or have lost a lot of enamel.
- Dental bridges as a secure solution for partial tooth loss.
- Dental implants for a permanent way to replace missing teeth.
At Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC we also recommend that you include regular preventative care in any plan that you have for improving your smile. Clean teeth will naturally look much better than teeth that are dirty and unhealthy. Brushing and flossing at home are important first steps; but they are usually not enough to keep your teeth in good health. Visiting our Seattle, WA dental office will help. During these appointments we will remove built up plaque and tartar from your teeth, look for signs of cavities and infections, and treat any oral health conditions right away. This will help to keep your teeth strong so that they are less likely to become damaged and require a restoration.
Dental Cosmetics You Can Depend On
Our goal is to keep you in the best possible oral health so that you can maintain healthy teeth for a lifetime. Our team is compassionate, gentle, and experienced. We will work to find solutions that are perfect for your individual needs and provide you with dental cosmetics that work to keep you smiling now and as you age. Whether you have lost a tooth or are dealing with an infected and damaged one, we can help. To schedule an appointment to speak with Dr. Guy F. Roberts call (206) 324-9877. We look forward to assisting you.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC was established in 1992
- Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating). View BBB Business Review
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Madrona, Leschi, University District , Wallingford, King County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Seattle, Capital Hill, East Side, South Lake Union, Downtown, Green Lake, First Hill, Ballers, Belltown, International District, Fremont, Beacon Hill, West Lake, Queen Anne, EastLake, Bellevue, Lower Queen Anne, Mercer Island, Montelake , Madison Park,
- Washington State Department of Health (License #DE00005962). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1306988142). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Dental Cosmetics