Our dental procedures can keep you and your family in excellent oral health, restore damaged teeth and transform your smile into something truly beautiful. At Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC, we understand that each of our patients’ smiles is unique and so are their health concerns. As such Dr. Guy F. Roberts meet with each patient to discuss their health concerns and goals prior to recommending any specific dental procedures. If you live in Seattle, we invite you to schedule an appointment by calling (206) 324-9877. During your examination, we can look for any signs of infection or cavities, discuss what you do and don’t like about your smile, and determine the best way to proceed.
In the past, dental work was rather rudimentary without very many options for treating or restoring teeth. Fortunately, technology has revolutionized dentistry, and there are now a variety of options for treating all types of oral health concerns. Gone are the days where teeth were pulled on a regular basis. Now, the majority of damaged or infected teeth can be saved when treated early enough. Simultaneously, if teeth do fall out there are a variety of procedures for replacing them that go well beyond removable dentures.
If you have had dental work done in the past or are currently wearing dentures and are not satisfied with the results, schedule an appointment with Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC. Our dental procedures use the latest in dental technology allowing us to improve the appearance and functionality of former restorations. For example, we can replace old metal fillings or crowns with tooth-colored ones for a more natural appearance. We can also treat teeth that have had a bonding procedure in the past, if the material is now looking old and dated.
Dr. Guy F. Roberts is an expert at restorative dentistry and makes each restoration blend in with the surrounding teeth. Whether replacing an old crown or fixing a tooth that has recently been cracked or chipped, the tooth will look fantastic once done and it will be difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish the difference between the natural teeth and the restored one.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dentist Seattle.
At Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC, we also work to ensure that patients remain comfortable and relaxed while having dental work done. With more intensive procedures, we will ensure that you do not feel any discomfort along the way. If you live in or around the 98122 area, you can count on us to complete dental procedures in a way that looks amazing and restores the functionality of your teeth while keeping you comfortable. To learn more or to schedule an appointment with our Seattle dentist office, call 206-324-9877.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Dr. Guy F. Roberts, DDS, PLLC was established in 1992
- Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating). View BBB Business Review
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Madrona, Leschi, University District , Wallingford, King County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Seattle, Capital Hill, East Side, South Lake Union, Downtown, Green Lake, First Hill, Ballers, Belltown, International District, Fremont, Beacon Hill, West Lake, Queen Anne, EastLake, Bellevue, Lower Queen Anne, Mercer Island, Montelake , Madison Park,
- Washington State Department of Health (License #DE00005962). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1306988142). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Dental Procedures